Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued an explanation regarding the suspension of the promotion of c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued an explanation regarding the suspension of the promotion of c Empty The Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued an explanation regarding the suspension of the promotion of c

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2017, 1:32 am

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued an explanation regarding the suspension of the promotion of civil status identification transactions in its missions

Political Since 2017-06-03 at 12:12 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The State Department on Saturday issued a clarification on the suspension of the promotion of civil status identification in its missions.
    "The Ministry of the Interior has started through a number of its civil status departments to issue the unified national card as an alternative to the other personal documents," said Ahmed Jamal, spokesman for the ministry, in a statement received by Mawazine News. Who has been involved in the promotion of civil status issues in a number of our diplomatic and consular missions for this reason. "
    Gamal added that "the Foreign Ministry is serious and in cooperation with the Ministry of the Interior in the creation of about 20 issuing stations of the unified national card in countries where the system of issuing passports as soon as the internal completion of its procedures in this regard."
    He pointed out that "issuing passports continues naturally in all Iraqi missions abroad, and citizens who wish to issue new passports and have old documents that have been issued for more than 15 years and can not travel to Iraq to issue a copy of an electronic registration through someone authorized to do so For the purpose of completing the treatment of the issuance of the passport "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:05 pm