Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil seeks to raise the production capacity of the field Allhis for more than 120 thousand barrels pe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil seeks to raise the production capacity of the field Allhis for more than 120 thousand barrels pe Empty Oil seeks to raise the production capacity of the field Allhis for more than 120 thousand barrels pe

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Jun 2017, 4:33 am

Oil seeks to raise the production capacity of the field Allhis for more than 120 thousand barrels per day

Saturday June 10 2017 12:26

Oil Ministry announced on Saturday, it was seeking to raise the production capacity of the field Allhis to more than 120 thousand barrels per day.

Said Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil Affairs extraction Karim Hattab in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of the "ministry within the plans will raise the production capacity of the field Allhis oil in southern Iraq to more than 120 thousand barrels per day over the next few months, adding 20 thousand barrels per day to the current production which was 100 thousand barrels. "

He added Hattab that " the ministry attaches great importance to the national effort to develop oil fields as well as the development of licensing rounds fields , " noting that "the oil minister Jabbar Ali Allaibi instructed the formation of committees and field teams to follow up on the completion of rehabilitation and development projects in the oil fields."

Hattab said that "Allhis field is one of the most promising fields that are being developed by national effort as well as provide the national grid for electric power generation and gas capacity of 35 million cubic feet per day record."

The field Allhis is one of the fields that was discovered in 1961 in the province of Basra , and the South Oil Company developed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:25 am