Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi congratulates Iraqis and confirms that the post-Daesh will be a springboard for a new life

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi congratulates Iraqis and confirms that the post-Daesh will be a springboard for a new life  Empty Abadi congratulates Iraqis and confirms that the post-Daesh will be a springboard for a new life

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jun 2017, 10:40 am

Abadi congratulates Iraqis and confirms that the post-Daesh will be a springboard for a new life

Political scene   Sunday June 25, 2017

Congratulated Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Iraqi Islamic nation by the Eid al-Fitr.
    Ebadi said in a telegram of congratulations "solutions with the days of Eid al - Fitr and the victory of our forces near the final heroine on Daesh terrorist gangs, I extend my sincere congratulations and blessings to my name with all Iraqis and their color denominated this occasion."
    He hoped "that the return [appropriate] Iraqis are always good and the blessings they are united against their enemies and prepare for the post - terrorism , which will be a springboard for a new life filled with their aspirations and wishes in a safe country and cream."
    Prime Minister saluted "our fighters heroes who are last chapters of the battle of honor against the terrorist Daesh write, calling on God Almighty to be the days of all Iraqis holidays raptures, and every year , Iraqis enjoy security, peace and prosperity."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:19 pm