Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihod: the signing of the Charter of Honor for Alkhozai initiative will strengthen the internal fr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihod: the signing of the Charter of Honor for Alkhozai initiative will strengthen the internal fr Empty Chihod: the signing of the Charter of Honor for Alkhozai initiative will strengthen the internal fr

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Sep 2013, 4:04 am

Chihod: the signing of the Charter of Honor for Alkhozai initiative will strengthen the internal front of the country and puts solve the crisis map

5-09-2013 11:20 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Called on the leadership of the State of Law coalition MP / National Alliance / Mohammed Saadoun Chihod, the political blocs to sign a code of honor that within the initiative of Vice President Khodair al and adherence Banagatha, because this initiative will strengthen the internal front of the country and develop a road map to resolve the political crisis between the blocks. He said Alziod in a statement (of the Agency news): We have the initiative of Vice President Khodair al include the code of honor, which emphasizes the unifying discourse consolidated and the sanctity of the blood of Iraq and to preserve the unity of Iraq, adding: that in the first place for this destroyed make sure to solve problems between the political blocs and the strengthening of the front internal, and that when strengthening the front we can stand generally challenges the Syrian situation and others. , and pointed out that, of all the political blocs that interested in the interest of Iraq expressed its consent to the Charter of the honor, adding: Required political blocs to sign a code of honor in which points strengthen the cohesion of the internal front and a map of way to resolve crises, particularly the sanctity of Iraqi blood and the adoption of the Constitution. The political scene differences multiple between the blocs, including about laws accumulated on the shelves of the House of Representatives, as the security situation is stable, well, for the continuation of bombings and assassinations. / End / 7.'s. m /

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 1:56 am