Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamoudi: Dependence on the national product is an "important step" and must be continued

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamoudi: Dependence on the national product is an "important step" and must be continued Empty Hamoudi: Dependence on the national product is an "important step" and must be continued

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Jun 2017, 7:22 am

Hamoudi: Dependence on the national product is an "important step" and must be continued

economy Since 2017-06-13 at 16:46 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    A member of the Presidency of the House of Representatives Hammam Hamoudi, on Tuesday, the adoption of the Ministry of Commerce on the national product by providing materials ration card, describing it as "important step" which must be continued and expanded in accordance with the need of the citizen.
    In a statement received by Mawazine News, Hamoudi welcomed "the adoption by the Ministry of Commerce of the local product in the provision of ration card items of sugar and edible oil for the first time since 2003," considering it "an important step towards supporting the national product and stop Foreign importer ".
    He stressed the need to continue this step and expand it to contribute to the advancement of the processing of Iraqi food through the national factories stalled and the sincere labor and commensurate with the need of the citizen, appreciating the efforts of ministries that have contributed to the activation of his campaign in support of the national product since its inception two years ago, .anthy 29/6 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:28 am