Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France: 700 French fighting in the ranks of supporters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

France: 700 French fighting in the ranks of supporters Empty France: 700 French fighting in the ranks of supporters

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jul 2017, 2:23 am

France: 700 French fighting in the ranks of supporters

Editorial date: 2017/7/6

French Interior Minister Gerard Coulomb said Thursday that there were still about 700 French fighting in the ranks of Da'ash, stressing that "they will be stopped by the security services once they return to the country."
    Colomb said in a television interview with France's CNN News that those responsible for committing atrocities such as hostage-taking would be treated as "war criminals," adding that his country still maintained the highest degree of caution in anticipation of terrorist attacks.
    He said tens of thousands of security forces would be deployed throughout the country and that their number would be increased during the summer break, adding there would be no police leave this summer.
    The French parliament is currently in discussions on another extension of the country's "state of emergency", which was set up to allow police to arrest and search for suspects without judicial oversight in many cases.
    In the same context, the French minister said that a new law will be prepared after the next extension of the emergency authorities to allow the police and security services to work specifically to stop terrorist acts and non-interference in normal life.
    He revealed that 16 Islamic institutes and mosques have been closed, as well as cultural centers that have been inciting extremism and violence in the country since the state of emergency.
    There were more than a thousand "foreign fighters" French involved in joining the terrorist in the Syrian and Iraqi conflicts, but a number of them were eliminated while others sought to flee the region.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:35 am