Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
fonz1951
kelnchp
smillenace
Rocky
Neno
9 posters

Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  - Page 2 Empty Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike

Post by Neno Fri 06 Sep 2013, 5:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sent to me by a internet friend...

I think worth sharing specially if you are living in South Carolina or know someone there - personally I think if this were to happen it would include multiple locations/targets.

as hard as some of the maniac politicians in DC are pushing to attack Syria 'no matter what!' you have to wonder what the agenda is here - seems everyone on the planet except these politicians and a few intl friends are well aware that the militants & NOT the Syrian army/gov detonated the CW - the US is/has been arming the very group they claim attacked us on 9/11 - yet based on this 'agenda' (NOT truth) we race closer to a nuclear infused WW3 - even though the one country that can guarranty 'mutually assured destruction' Russia has repeatedly told us to 'chillax' yet we can only respond with the 'middle finger' it seems.

I got a feeling all this is tied in with all the different government agency weapons/ammo/conflict equipment purchases over the last several months its starting to make sense - 'KA BOOM' ... marshall law/suspenion of US Constitution ... deploy inter agency domestic 'security force' nationwide to enforce ML & 'other' duties such as rounding up ALL disidents, confiscating ALL registered firearms (by lethal force if necessary) then controlling ALL movement/activities of citizens - fyi, those FEMA camps have been manned for a few months now so logic tells you where the 100's of thousands of 'so called' (or labeled) disidents will be taken - I'll save the details of those places, just know it ain't the Four Seasons!

however all this plays out remains to be seen - awareness is a weapon in itself - thats why I'm sharing (just in case we really need this 'weapon')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bJQlTXinns (Preview)

Published on Sep 5, 2013
    Sen Lindsey Graham has warned of a nuclear strike in S Carolina following the report by Alex Jones and Anthony Gucciardi about low key nuke transfer from Texas to South Carolina.
    http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-hig...
    Exclusive: High Level Source Confirms Secret US Nuclear Warhead Transfer
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  - Page 2 Empty Re: Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike

Post by jacksmack Wed 11 Sep 2013, 5:40 am

What the hell?............ You guys are buying this crap? It's no wonder I got kicked off this site three times. The United States government can't think that far ahead, there to dumb, you see that in Washington everyday. I bet there's a lot of pot users on this site.
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike  - Page 2 Empty Re: Senator Warns of S. Carolina Nuke Strike

Post by Wayne Irby Wed 11 Sep 2013, 5:53 am

fonz1951 wrote:i have said it for 45 years and to anybody listening or reading, i am going to say it again; damn the consequences. the U.S. had no business being in Vietnam, no business being in Iraq, no business being in Afghanistan, and no business being in Syria. our very own infrastructure is and has been crumbling to the ground, we are in the worst economical times since the great depression, and it will only get worse. we have an estimated, and i put the emphasis on "estimated" 9 million muslims living in this country. California has more illegal residents than legal residents.and has since 1998. we keep on and on playing big brother to the world, meanwhile we turn our back on our elderly, our veterans, and our citizens. we give away hundreds of millions, maybe even billions of taxpayer money every year, most of it going to third world countries who would just as soon see us all dead.for a country that is supposedly governed by the people, the people sure are doing a lousy job.we can play the blame game, but who do we blame? i don't know about anybody else, but i blame all of them. from nixon right up to the one we have now. and yes this includes gwb. but, even more than i blame them, i blame us, we the people.we keep voting these clowns into office.if we the people want to make a difference, then it's up to us. we need to hold politicians accountable for their actions. since it's taxpayer money the government gives away then the taxpayer should have the last word on how it's spent.it is nearing the time in which we desperately need a true democracy, or we might as well just go ahead and give away the whole show.there's my opinion for what it's worth, btw, i'm sticking with that opinion.
    I agree100%!, I've said the same thing for years, if we quit being the worlds police & spend this $$$ at home we could be the great nation the U.S. once was!
    kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by kelnchp Wed 11 Sep 2013, 8:22 am

jacksmack wrote:What the hell?............ You guys are buying this crap? It's no wonder I got kicked off this site three times. The United States government can't think that far ahead, there to dumb, you see that in Washington everyday. I bet there's a lot of pot users on this site.
    Sorry Jack no pot smoker here...however the writing is on the wall.... we have a deficit that cannot be repaired....it is the longest running fiat currency in the world.  We have stuck our noses in other countries business for too long.  People are sick of it and it is necessary for a change.  Neno is right about the wars and the economy.  Read the BRICS article I posted if these countries stop using the dollar and say F U USA we are completely screwed. We are already seeing countries using other currency for trading and leaving the dollar out of the equation. If the dollar is not being used this is really bad for us really bad.  I know the GCR is rumors but I kind of hope there is some truth to it so that the global economy balances out.  I would like to see all the countries go back to a gold base system the current system is junk. I also don't think the government is dumb I think they want to maintain control...they are blinded by power and greed.
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by jacksmack Wed 11 Sep 2013, 4:54 pm

kelnchp wrote:We are already seeing countries using other currency for trading and leaving the dollar out of the equation. If the dollar is not being used this is really bad for us really bad.
    Oh, so we got to start making our own stuff? Instead of buying it for other countries? ......I fail to see the bad, however, that in no way means that these nut jobs can plan something so intricate.
    kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by kelnchp Wed 11 Sep 2013, 6:46 pm

jacksmack wrote:Oh, so we got to start making our own stuff? Instead of buying it for other countries? ......I fail to see the bad, however, that in no way means that these nut jobs can plan something so intricate.

If they stop using the dollar 2008 will look like a walk in the park.  Inflation will be  horrific and high interest rates it will not be a pretty picture.  Yes it will be an opportunity to get manufacturing going again but that wont be right away. Just saying everything will tank.
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Lionheart Thu 12 Sep 2013, 5:37 am

right after katrina hit the nations top financial adsviser ( don't remember who) said that if we did not stop the spending now, we would see a depression greater than the great depression. And we all know they have not stoped.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:13 am