Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan expects the closure of factories and facilities in the free zones in the event of continued c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan expects the closure of factories and facilities in the free zones in the event of continued c Empty Jordan expects the closure of factories and facilities in the free zones in the event of continued c

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 3:26 am

Jordan expects the closure of factories and facilities in the free zones in the event of continued closure of Trebil

Investors expect the President of the Jordanian Free Zones Authority Nabil Rumman, Monday, closing some factories and facilities at the free end of this year, areas in the absence of re-opening of Trebil crossing.

A pomegranate in a statement to the newspaper (Opinion) the official Jordanian and seen by "Economy News", that "in the event has not been re-opened Trebil crossing until the end of this year, the free zones will see the closure of some factories and stop production lines because the largest proportion of these plants rely on Iraqi market and suffered significant losses over the past years. "

He added that "the year 2016 saw the closure of about 5 factories in the free zones and the stoppage of production due to the losses sustained over the closure of Trebil crossing," and urged the competent authorities to "work to intensify contact with the Iraqi side in the current changes and witnessed by the State of Iraq during the past few weeks to re-open the crossing. "

He noted that the pomegranate "Iraqi investors are affected by the closure of the biggest Trebil crossing," noting that "70% of the factories in the Jordanian free zones owned by Iraqi investors."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 5:38 am