Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Budget 2013

newinpbg
    newinpbg
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Budget 2013  Empty Budget 2013

Post by newinpbg Mon 28 Jan 2013, 9:26 am

Finance Committee discussed the final report prepared on the budget 2013

The Committee discussed the financial meeting on Sunday, 27/1/2013, headed by MP Haider Abadi, head of the Committee and in the presence of members of the committee and its advisers the final report prepared on the draft budget law in 2013, and included discussions of priorities for a draft budget law 2013 and orientations of the Finance Committee to improve the performance parliamentary debate on the draft budget law, as well as proposals and amendments to the draft law, which would serve the citizens without conflicting with the legislation in force and the public interest.

meeting also discussed the plan of action of the Finance Committee for the stage of approving the budget in the House of Representatives and the proposals submitted by the members of the House of Representatives and the bodies and departments related to the Ministry and is related to the Ministry and organizations civil society to study and statement of the government's position. has attended part of the meeting and a delegation from the Kurdistan Alliance bloc to discuss the request made by them and on the inclusion of some paragraphs of the agreement between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the central government on export volumes of crude oil ... The Commission promised discuss it and the degree of their own agenda to discuss the draft budget for 2013.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Budget 2013  Empty Re: Budget 2013

Post by ron-man Mon 28 Jan 2013, 9:50 am

Now lets see what they do.

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:46 am