Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki warns of the dangers of "war of soft power" and stresses that "the regime of Alastasi" did no

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki warns of the dangers of "war of soft power" and stresses that "the regime of Alastasi" did no Empty Maliki warns of the dangers of "war of soft power" and stresses that "the regime of Alastasi" did no

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2017, 2:27 am

Maliki warns of the dangers of "war of soft power" and stresses that "the regime of Alastasi" did not achieve any progress in Iraq

05/09/2017

Deputy Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Tuesday warned of the dangers of a "soft power war" while stressing that the "regime of conservatism" has not achieved any progress in Iraq.

Maliki said in a speech during a tribal gathering held in the area of ​​Qassim in the province of Babylon, transferred by the media office and got "Trend Press" copy of it, "The system of quotas did not make any progress in the country as this system threw its negative on Iraqi society," adding that "The quota is the obstacle that stands in the way of the process of democratic transformation and the establishment of a state institutions, and this system has become a threat to national unity and citizenship."

Maliki said that "the country can not settle only through the political majority," adding that "the unity of the Iraqi people is a red line as well as its wealth and wealth, and that the most dangerous face of Iraq today are attempts to intervene in its internal affairs."

He called on Maliki to "stand up to plans to intervene in the internal affairs, especially after we succeeded in responding to the fierce attack that we were subjected to."

"The dangers of the war of soft power, which are more dangerous than the military battles, because they have become the tool of intellectual colonization, which led to the establishment of a reality of the political and social vacuum of societies today."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:58 pm