Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition: do not negotiate with Sadrists and Allawi and unite in the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition: do not negotiate with Sadrists and Allawi and unite in the elections Empty Maliki's coalition: do not negotiate with Sadrists and Allawi and unite in the elections

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 3:50 am

Maliki's coalition: do not negotiate with Sadrists and Allawi and unite in the elections

The coalition of "State of Law" led by Vice President Nuri al-Maliki on Wednesday, the possibility of running elections with Sadrists and the bloc Allawi and are united for reform, noting that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi can not negotiate with any particular bloc is within the Islamic Dawa Party."

The leader of the coalition Jassim Mohammed Jaafar told the «Journal News» that "the large intersections that occurred between the Sadrists and the bloc of Vice President Iyad Allawi and the Nujaifi party confirms not to run in the elections together in one block."

He added that "his coalition is close to the Islamic Party, represented by Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the Kurdistan Union Party and the stream of wisdom and the Islamic Supreme Council," noting that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi stressed that he will not run outside the Dawa Party and can not negotiate with other blocs within the party, .

He pointed out that "Abadi is clear in dealing with all the blocs and does not seek to open the door of conflict with a certain block in addition to overcome most of the problems and the absorption of crises," as "also seeks through his policy to gain the acceptability of all blocks, but refused to have an electoral bloc outside the party Islamic call ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 26 Aug 2024, 1:53 pm