Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WMD Inspector: Arrogance and Misinformation Behind the Invasion of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

WMD Inspector: Arrogance and Misinformation Behind the Invasion of Iraq Empty WMD Inspector: Arrogance and Misinformation Behind the Invasion of Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Aug 2024, 4:51 am

[size=38]WMD Inspector: Arrogance and Misinformation Behind the Invasion of Iraq[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

August 25, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala: In an interview with Agence France-Presse, Hans Blix, the former chief UN weapons inspector in Iraq, spoke about his concerns about the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant in Ukraine, which is controlled by Russian forces. Blix expressed his belief that Russian President Vladimir Putin would not risk causing a catastrophe at the plant, noting that Putin is “very rational and knows what he is doing.”
    Blix touched on his experience in Iraq, where he led a team of inspectors to verify that Saddam Hussein’s regime possessed weapons of mass destruction. Despite American claims, his team found no weapons, leading to widespread criticism of the 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq, which Blix described as a “grave mistake” based on “misinformation and arrogance.”
    Blix also compared the US war on Iraq to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, describing both as “deviations.” He added that Putin made a “mistake” by invading Ukraine and believes he “regrets it.” Blix stressed that major powers, such as the United States, Russia and China, do not seek direct confrontation with each other, noting that the Ukrainian war highlights the importance of multilateralism in international politics.
    At the end of his speech, Blix expressed his optimism about the possibility of Russia's return to the international community and Europe after the end of the war, stressing the need for international cooperation to confront major challenges such as global warming, epidemics and organized crime.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 10:22 am