Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government Media: A trend towards adopting electronic signatures in citizens’ transactions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government Media: A trend towards adopting electronic signatures in citizens’ transactions Empty Government Media: A trend towards adopting electronic signatures in citizens’ transactions

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Aug 2024, 5:05 am

Government Media: A trend towards adopting electronic signatures in citizens’ transactions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The government media team confirmed, on Saturday, that there is a government trend towards adopting electronic signatures in citizens’ transactions, while indicating that a date has been set for the start of the project.
    The spokesman for the government media team, Haider Majeed, said in a statement reported by the official news agency, and reviewed by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "within the government's orientations, the government program, and the vision of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in the digital transformation process, there is a proposal and a step presented by the Ministry of Communications regarding the adoption of electronic signatures in citizens' transactions."

Majeed added, "There is coordination and a meeting by the Ministry of Communications and the National Data Center to activate the new feature that will contribute to completing transactions on time, reducing time, and overcoming bureaucracy."

He pointed out that "some of the transactions that will be approved by the Ministry of Communications, the owner of the idea and the project, will be implemented soon in coordination with the National Data Center."

183 views
    Added 08/24/2024 - 6:23 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 2:46 am