Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US report: We must invest in the Peshmerga to influence Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US report: We must invest in the Peshmerga to influence Iraq and Syria Empty US report: We must invest in the Peshmerga to influence Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Aug 2024, 5:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]US report: We must invest in the Peshmerga to influence Iraq and Syria[/size]
    • August 24 19:19

• 1 Shares

Information/ Translation ... 
    A report by the American magazine National Interest, on Saturday, called for investing in the Kurdish Peshmerga in northern Iraq over the past decade and an alliance with the Kurds. 
    The report, which was translated by the /Al-Maalouma/ agency, stated that "the autonomous Kurdistan Regional Government, which controls northern Iraq, is a vital region for the United States, as it influences Iraq and Syria and is located at a crucial crossroads between Turkey, Iran and the Arab states. The Kurds must continue to receive American and Western support to strengthen their security situation." According to the report. 
    “This means investing in the Peshmerga for fear of the expansion of the control of the resistance factions, which may pose an increasing challenge to the American forces in the region and the American-Kurdish relations,” he added. The Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Jaafar Sheikh Mustafa, described the challenges facing the region, saying, “The only obstacles they face now are the support of the United States for Kurdistan.” According to him, 
    the report explained that “between 2003 and 20011, the United States invested $92 million to develop eight brigades of the Peshmerga forces, compared to $25 billion for 109 Iraqi brigades, according to Michael Knights, a fellow at the Washington Institute, adding that each brigade from the Kurdistan Regional Government received $11.5 million, while each Iraqi brigade received $229.3 million.” 
    The report indicated that “Nechirvan Barzani’s initiative to transfer money to the unbanked in the region, called “My Account,” succeeded in including 90 to 95 percent of the Kurdish security forces.” In his favor since 2023, while the Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Jaafar Sheikh Mustafa, said, “Even if the coalition leaves Iraq, it should continue in Kurdistan, it is a win-win situation, because Kurdistan is the watchtower to monitor neighboring countries and the next emerging threats.” According to him. End/25 D

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 2:52 am