Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: 3.6 million pilgrims left for Iraq to commemorate Arbaeen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: 3.6 million pilgrims left for Iraq to commemorate Arbaeen Empty Iran: 3.6 million pilgrims left for Iraq to commemorate Arbaeen

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Aug 2024, 5:02 am

Iran: 3.6 million pilgrims left for Iraq to commemorate Arbaeen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iranian visitors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Follow-up
    Iran revealed, on Saturday, official statistics on the number of visitors leaving through its six borders to Iraq to commemorate the Arbaeen pilgrimage.
    The commander-in-chief of Iran's internal security forces, Brigadier General Ahmad Reza Radan, said, "Three million and 600 thousand visitors have left the country's six borders so far."
    He pointed out that "more than 50% of the total movement of Arbaeen visitors was linked to the Mehran border," adding that "more than two million and 500 thousand Arbaeen visitors returned to the country."
    Brigadier General Radan confirmed that "more than 50% of the pilgrims have returned to the country through the Mehran border, and said: About one million more people are still in Najaf and Karbala or on their way back, and it is expected that in the next two days, about 500,000 more people will enter the country through the Mehran border, and we must be prepared to receive and transport this number."
    He pointed out that "all the country's borders to Iraq are prepared until the last moment for visitors to travel and return to the country."

151 views
    Added 08/24/2024 - 9:22 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 2:35 am