Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan National: We will win additional seats in the regional elections for these reasons!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan National: We will win additional seats in the regional elections for these reasons! Empty Kurdistan National: We will win additional seats in the regional elections for these reasons!

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Aug 2024, 5:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Kurdistan National: We will win additional seats in the regional elections for these reasons![/size]
    • Today 12:55

Al-Maalouma/Baghdad.. 
    The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan confirmed on Sunday that it will achieve additional seats during the upcoming regional elections and will significantly reduce the gap between it and the Democratic Party.
    The leader in the Union, Ahmed Al-Harki, told /Al-Maalouma/ Agency, "The Patriotic Union, according to realistic data, will achieve additional seats than what it had in previous sessions, which numbered 22 seats."
    He added that "the expected results are due to several realistic reasons, including the new electoral system that will adopt multiple constituencies, as well as direct supervision by the Independent High Electoral Commission and the soundness of the biometric registry." 
    He continued, "The results obtained by the Patriotic Union in the provincial council elections in Nineveh, Kirkuk and Diyala are an indication that the Union will break down the large gap between it and the Kurdistan Democratic Party in achieving the large seats in the upcoming regional parliament." End / 25m

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 2:41 am