Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: The next stage requires broad action to end the American presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: The next stage requires broad action to end the American presence in Iraq Empty MP: The next stage requires broad action to end the American presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Aug 2024, 5:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP: The next stage requires broad action to end the American presence in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 11:25

• 2 Shares

Al-Maalouma / Baghdad..
    Today, Sunday, the representative of the Fatah Alliance, Alaa Al-Haidari, called on the political forces in Iraq to move forward to end the American military presence.
    Al-Haidari told /Al-Maalouma/ agency, "The next stage requires a broad move towards ending the mission of the international coalition and the American military presence in Iraq."
    He added that "the Iraqi security forces have sufficient capacity to maintain the security and stability of the country without the need for foreign military intervention."
    Al-Haidari pointed out that "the Iraqi government and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are required to take real and decisive measures to end the file of the American presence in the country."
    The Iraqi government seeks to achieve the demands of the Iraqi street and political elites to end this presence, which is rejected by the Iraqi people.
    Iraq and America have concluded the first round of their negotiations, while they are preparing to hold a second round to end the American military presence. End / 25Q

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 2:42 am