Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank of Iraq sales amount to about $6 billion in a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank of Iraq sales amount to about $6 billion in a month Empty Central Bank of Iraq sales amount to about $6 billion in a month

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Aug 2024, 4:02 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Central Bank of Iraq sales amount to about $6 billion in a month[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-08-25
    The Central Bank of Iraq's sales from the hard currency auction of the US dollar during last July amounted to more than 5 billion dollars.[/size]
    [size=45]Our correspondent reported that the Central Bank sold during the month of July, during the days in which it opened its auction for buying and selling the US dollar, 5 billion, 746 million, 98 thousand, and 54 dollars, at a daily rate of 273 million, 623 thousand, and 716 dollars.[/size]
    [size=45]Our correspondent added that foreign remittance sales during the past month amounted to 5 billion, 428 million, 395 thousand, and 754 dollars, an increase of 94% compared to cash sales, which amounted to 317 million, 23 thousand dollars.[/size]
    [size=45]Our correspondent indicated that these sales were distributed between transfers abroad to finance foreign trade, and cash sales to banks, while the selling price of documentary credits and international settlements for electronic cards reached 1310 dinars per dollar, while the selling price of transfers abroad and the cash selling price reached 1305 dinars per dollar.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 10:16 am