Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kubaisi: The governorate's treasury is empty and the debt has reached 200 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kubaisi: The governorate's treasury is empty and the debt has reached 200 billion dinars Empty Al-Kubaisi: The governorate's treasury is empty and the debt has reached 200 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Aug 2024, 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Kubaisi: The governorate's treasury is empty and the debt has reached 200 billion dinars[/size]
    • Today 13:00

Al-Maalouma/Anbar.. 
    Anbar Provincial Council member Adnan Al-Kubaisi reported today, Sunday, that the province's treasury is empty and its debts have exceeded 200 billion dinars.
    Al-Kubaisi told /Al-Maalouma/ agency that "Anbar's budget decreased from approximately 500 billion dinars to 75 billion dinars in light of the financial debt in the province's treasury that reached 210 billion dinars allocated to investment companies working on the reconstruction and rehabilitation of infrastructure damaged by terrorist operations."
    He added that "there are expectations that dozens of projects will be halted due to lack of financial liquidity," indicating that "the current budget is not enough to rebuild and rehabilitate 40 projects damaged by terrorist operations."
    He continued, "The unexpected and ill-considered decrease in Anbar's budget will lead to the cessation of reconstruction operations indefinitely." End / 12A

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 2:38 am