Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A tribal gathering honors al-Jubouri and distinguished deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A tribal gathering honors al-Jubouri and distinguished deputies  Empty A tribal gathering honors al-Jubouri and distinguished deputies

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Aug 2017, 2:58 am

A tribal gathering honors al-Jubouri and distinguished deputies

05/8/2017 12:00 am

BAGHDAD /
    AL-SABAH A ceremony honoring the speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri and a group of distinguished members of the council was held under the auspices of the tribal committee on Thursday.
    In his speech at the ceremony, MP Abboud al-Issawi praised the good initiative presented by tribal sheikhs to honor the distinguished members of the House of Representatives, stressing that the honoring comes as a kind of follow-up of the work of the Legislative Council and oversight of the Council and the activities of the members and their daily attendance, They perform it.
    For his part, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, in his name and on behalf of the members of the Council, paid tribute to this initiative by the gathering of tribal sheikhs in Iraq to monitor and monitor the work of the Council and its members. And Jubouri that the gathering tribal elders chose the deputies in accordance with competence and parliamentary work and attend meetings of the House of Representatives without absence, which is indicative of respect for the Iraqi people by the deputies as they represent. And distributed MP Abboud al-Issawi and a number of tribal sheikhs shields discretion between the Speaker of the House of Representatives and members present.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:12 pm