Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's security agrees with proposals to solve the problem of similar names in the implementation o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's security agrees with proposals to solve the problem of similar names in the implementation o Empty Abadi's security agrees with proposals to solve the problem of similar names in the implementation o

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Aug 2017, 3:47 am

Abadi's security agrees with proposals to solve the problem of similar names in the implementation of arrest warrants against her

The Iraqi Interior Ministry announced on Sunday the approval of the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi on proposals made to avoid the problem of falling in the implementation of arrest warrants against wanted persons who have similar names with ordinary people.

A statement issued by the Information Office of Interior Minister Qassem al-Araji said that "Obadi's approval has been given to the proposals submitted by the Ministry of the Interior to him regarding the problem of similar names, which took place in cooperation with the Supreme Judicial Council. Which included the information provided for in Article 93 of the Criminal Procedure Code No. 23 of 1971, the most important of which is the name of the mother.

The statement said that "the ministry's proposals included instructing the relevant security services to abide by the Supreme Judicial Council's decision and take legal action against those who violate the contents of these uncles as well as another proposal that instructs all parties that have databases for those wanted by absentee arrest warrants to provide an investigation directorate Criminal evidence with the data available to them and loaded on their databases for the purpose of centralization within the database of the Directorate above.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:52 pm