Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Next week .. Vote on amending the amnesty law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Next week .. Vote on amending the amnesty law Empty Next week .. Vote on amending the amnesty law

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Aug 2017, 3:28 am

Next week .. Vote on amending the amnesty law

08/8/2017 12:00 am

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
    The legal committee announced that next week will see a vote on amending the general amnesty law No. 27 of 2016.
    The head of the legal committee, Mohsen al-Saadoun, said during a meeting attended by the ministers of defense and justice, national security adviser and chief prosecutor, in addition to the representative of the government in the House of Representatives, "the need to expedite agreement on the proposals by the government for the purpose of continuing to vote on the law."
    He pointed out that "the purpose of the application of the law is to achieve community reconciliation and restore links and lashes to Iraqi society."
    For their part, the ministers and representatives of the government stressed the "keenness of the government to achieve community reconciliation and justice", calling for "the amendment is clear in practice with the inclusion of stained hands with the blood of Iraqis and accused of kidnapping in all its forms by amnesty law."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 7:27 pm