Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 13 trillion of Americans' debt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 13 trillion of Americans' debt Empty $ 13 trillion of Americans' debt

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Aug 2017, 3:07 am

$ 13 trillion of Americans' debt

16/08/2017

US debt hit a new record high in the second quarter of the year, outpacing the pre-crisis peak earlier this year due to modest increases in mortgages, auto loans and credit card debt, while defaults jumped.

A report released by the Bank of New York Federal Reserve said total US household debt was $ 12.84 trillion in the three months to June, up $ 552 billion from a year ago.

The ratio of outstanding debt to total debt was 4.8 percent, unchanged from the previous quarter. But the delay in paying off credit card debt "has increased markedly," the Reserve Bank of New York said.

The easing of lending standards has allowed low-credit borrowers to extract credit cards, said Andrew Haufaot, the bank's economist, in the report.

"The current state of credit card defaults could be an early indicator of a general trend in the future and we will closely monitor the degree to which this increase could be a harbinger of further financial insolvency for consumers," he said.

Mortgages reached $ 8.69 trillion in the second quarter, up $ 329 billion from a year ago, the report said. Student loans totaled 1.34 trillion dollars, an increase of 85 billion dollars and car loans of 1.19 trillion dollars, up 55 billion dollars.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177033.html

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:34 am