Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil rises as US refineries resume and dollar retreats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil rises as US refineries resume and dollar retreats Empty Oil rises as US refineries resume and dollar retreats

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Sep 2017, 10:02 am

Oil rises as US refineries resume and dollar retreats

Oil rises as US refineries resume and dollar retreats 605
    Oil prices
    Oil rises as US refineries resume and dollar retreats Text Oil rises as US refineries resume and dollar retreats Html Oil rises as US refineries resume and dollar retreats Print
    Oil rises as US refineries resume and dollar retreats Arrow energy
    Economy News Baghdad: 
    Brent crude prices rose on Thursday to hover near three-and-a-half-month highs as US oil refineries resumed their work after the tropical storm Harvey and increased crude oil refining while the dollar fell.
    London Brent crude was up 39 cents at $ 54.59 a barrel by 0921 GMT, near its highest since May 25.
    US West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose 8 cents to $ 49.24 a barrel near a four-week high.
    Oil facilities in the Gulf Coast region are gradually recovering from the devastating effects of Hurricane Harvey, which hit Louisiana and Texas nearly two weeks ago, and shut down important infrastructure in the heart of the US oil and gas sector.
    As of Wednesday, about 3.8 million barrels of refineries' daily production capacity or about 20 percent was idle, although a range of refineries as well as oil trading ports began to resume operations.
    Prices also received support from the dollar's decline. Since oil is priced in US currency, the dollar's decline makes crude more expensive for holders of other currencies.
    The dollar index fell 0.39 percent to 91.933.

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:26 pm