Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Decision House incorporation election law revealed Thursday and the parties Saturday to vote

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Decision House incorporation election law revealed Thursday and the parties Saturday to vote Empty Decision House incorporation election law revealed Thursday and the parties Saturday to vote

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 24 Sep 2013, 3:33 pm

Decision House incorporation election law revealed Thursday and the parties Saturday to vote

And brother of Baghdad

The House decision on disclosure iraqiya Rick "the political blocs agreed Tuesday during a meeting of the Presidency with heads of the blocks on the inclusion in the agenda of the political parties law the Council.".

Khalidi said at a press conference attended by a reporter for the news agency news (and brother) that the political blocs had discussed at its meeting today with the Presidency disputed laws has been agreed to include the election law in Thursday's meeting, agreement was reached on the law of treaties also will be included on the agenda within the next week. "
    "
    The meeting discussed the election law there was (6) points of contention within the law are discussed, as well as to discuss Federal Service Board Act, which will be chaired by Deputy House speaker Arif tayfur, a meeting to discuss the contentious points on the day." indicating that Parliament will continue to spiral for two weeks until the holiday.

Khalidi noted that the legislative recess of the House of representatives will begin mid next month to the 15th of October and be sent to the general budget for next year, will extend the work of the Council for approval.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They need to have this done soon for the upcoming elections next year.  Six months prior I think.
    LIT

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 5:52 am