Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq imports vegetables and fruits worth $50 million from Türkiye in a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq imports vegetables and fruits worth $50 million from Türkiye in a month Empty Iraq imports vegetables and fruits worth $50 million from Türkiye in a month

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jun 2024, 4:50 am

Iraq imports vegetables and fruits worth $50 million from Türkiye in a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-06-16 03:29
    Font

Shafaq News/ Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Mediterranean Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Exporters Association, Farhat Görüz, announced that Iraq imported approximately 50 million dollars during the month of May.
    Goroz said in statements seen by Shafaq News Agency, "Our Turkish exports of fresh fruits and vegetables increased by 14 percent last May compared to the same period last year, and reached 284 million dollars."
    He explained, "Most of our exports were peaches, cherries, sour cherries, and tomatoes," adding, "We have achieved significant increases in the markets of Iraq, Germany, Libya, the Czech Republic, and Georgia."
    In his assessment of Turkey's exports of fresh fruits and vegetables in May by country, Goroz continued to say: The countries to which our sector exported the largest number in a month are: Russia, Iraq, and Germany.
    He added, "We exported $81.3 million to Russia, $49.8 million to Iraq, and $31.3 million to Germany."
    Goroz concluded by saying: We achieved increases of 339 percent in the Iraqi market, and 126 percent in the German market, and the other countries where we achieved significant increases in the volume of exports are: Libya, the Czech Republic, and Georgia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:12 am