Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow plans to send an industrial trade mission to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow plans to send an industrial trade mission to Iraq Empty Moscow plans to send an industrial trade mission to Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Oct 2017, 4:31 am

Moscow plans to send an industrial trade mission to Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Agencies
    Russian Deputy Energy Minister Kiril Moldlov said on Tuesday that the ministry would meet Iraq's demand for increased purchases of energy equipment while Moscow plans to send an industrial trade mission to Iraq.
    "The Iraqi side expresses its strong desire to increase the participation of energy equipment export companies, meaning the equipment, because a large number of electrical power plants in Iraq are using Russian and Soviet equipment, so we will do our best to help supply Iraq with equipment and spare parts, .
    After the meeting of the Russian-Iraqi government working group on energy cooperation, held today in Moscow, Moltsov revealed "the signing of an important protocol, and the work will be not only in the field of oil and gas, but also in the field of electric power and other fields."
    He pointed out that the talk is not only about the supply of equipment, but also on the construction of energy projects on the condition of "turnkey", that is, until the beginning of use.
    For its part, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia confirmed that Moscow plans to send an industrial trade mission to Iraq in the first quarter of 2018 to determine prospects for future cooperation. 
    During the meeting, the two sides also discussed means of cooperation in many fields such as the supply of goods, railways and special equipment, the restoration and construction of grain infrastructure facilities, modernization of the air navigation system in Iraq, energy, energy and oil and gas machinery industry and the aviation industry and the provision of equipment for the rapid construction of buildings .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 10:37 am