Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The EU agrees to send a consultative security mission to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The EU agrees to send a consultative security mission to Iraq Empty The EU agrees to send a consultative security mission to Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 5:29 am

The EU agrees to send a consultative security mission to Iraq

Political Since 2017-07-17 at 12:54 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    European Union foreign ministers agreed in Brussels Monday to send a consultative security mission to Iraq to help the authorities reform the security services.
    "European experts will provide the authorities with the necessary advice in the areas of reform of the security services," the council said in a statement.
    "The national security strategy aims at building institutions capable of ensuring security and peace, preventing crises within the rule of law, and monitoring all threats to national security, including the dangers of terrorism, corruption, political instability and sectarian and ethnic polarization," he added.
    The decision by the foreign ministers to start the preparatory work on the details of the security advice plan and the training stages and the European cadres they will be mandated to implement in Baghdad.
    The European Security Mission complements the efforts of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), which in turn is responsible for the training of Iraqi officers in the areas of counter-terrorism, in addition to the security and defense agreements concluded by the Iraqi government bilaterally with a number of Western countries.
    The approval comes in response to a request made earlier by Prime Minister Haider Abadi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:34 am