Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Lois reveals two axes of the new political alliances map

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Lois reveals two axes of the new political alliances map Empty The Lois reveals two axes of the new political alliances map

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Nov 2017, 4:16 am

[size=30]The Lois reveals two axes of the new political alliances map[/size]
    01/11/2017 08:46 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]MP for the Alliance of National Forces Abdul Rahman al-Loizi, the initial perceptions of the map of future political alliances.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The initial perceptions of the map of future alliances are two axes, the first of which includes Haider al-Abadi, the Sadrist movement, al-Hakamah movement, Iyad Allawi, the Democratic Party, The National Union (the Kuzrat Rasul wing), Barham Salih, the Islamic Party, Iraq United, Muhammad Iqbal, Falah Al Zaidan, Salman Al Jumaili, Khaled Al Obeidi, independents as well as new parties).[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the second axis includes the coalition of the rule of law, the popular crowd, the Supreme Islamic Council, the Badr bloc, the Virtue Party, the Change Bloc, the Union Party (Pavil Talabani), Salim Jubouri, Latif al-Humim, Khamis al-Dangar, independents and new parties). "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"These axes do not necessarily have common lists, but they may agree to be formed after the elections to form a majority political government," he said.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:36 am