Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq issues 9800 Premier Coat products to the UAE last month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq issues 9800 Premier Coat products to the UAE last month Empty Iraq issues 9800 Premier Coat products to the UAE last month

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:00 am

[size=30]Iraq issues 9800 Premier Coat products to the UAE last month[/size]
    06/11/2017 08:27 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

The General Company for Mining Industries, a company of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, has announced the "export of thousands of tons of local production of Prime Coat to the UAE during the month of October last."
    The company's director General Ali Hussein Alwan said in a press statement to the media center of the ministry, "Trend Press" obtained a copy on Monday, that his company was able to export the amount (9800) tons of Prime Coat to the UAE during the month of October, This quantity was produced in each of the manufacturers of construction products in Baghdad and the factory in the province of Basra, the company, pointing out that the Prime Coat is liquid and used in spraying the streets during the process of clothing, revealing that the company went to export because of lack of demand by the circles The State concerned and after it has become clear that there is a request for This article abroad with the help of customers who have been dealing with them in the nineties.
    Alwan pointed out that the company also managed during the same month to market the quantity of (1000) tons of various asphalt products to a number of companies and state institutions in the public and private sectors, and ready to equip the public and private sectors of various construction products and on demand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:26 pm