Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Parliamentary finance refuses to cut salaries of employees and is surprised by the government's appr

rocky

Parliamentary finance refuses to cut salaries of employees and is surprised by the government's appr

Post by rocky on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 11:46 am

[ltr]Parliamentary finance refuses to cut salaries of employees and is surprised by the government's approach to borrowing[/ltr]

Since 2017-11-14 at 19:32 (Baghdad time)
[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
[ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
[ltr]The Finance Committee of the Parliament on Tuesday, rejected the decision to cut the salaries of employees, expressing surprise at the government's approach to borrowing.[/ltr]
[ltr]A member of the committee Hossam al-Aqabi said in a statement, "Mawazine News," that "the Finance Committee rejects any deduction in the salaries of employees."[/ltr]
[ltr]Al-Askabi expressed astonishment at the "continuation of the loan and the deduction of salaries of employees in light of the rise in the price of a barrel to $ 60," stressing that "the news of the deduction of 20% of the salaries of employees is clear."[/ltr]
[ltr]The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers denied on Tuesday statements that reduced the salaries of employees by 20%, while confirming that they are untrue lies.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 17 Jan 2018, 9:50 pm