Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alliance of forces: tribal crowd and voter card "obstacles" to hold elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alliance of forces: tribal crowd and voter card "obstacles" to hold elections   Empty Alliance of forces: tribal crowd and voter card "obstacles" to hold elections

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 3:39 am

Alliance of forces: tribal crowd and voter card "obstacles" to hold elections  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Journal News
    The coalition of Iraqi forces, the largest Sunni bloc in parliament, on Wednesday identified several obstacles to holding the April 2018 elections.
    "The Alliance of Forces is betting its participation in the upcoming elections a number of conditions, including the return of all displaced persons to their areas and the closure of the headquarters of the popular crowd in the western provinces and restore stability in the provinces and the reconstruction of destroyed areas," MP Abdul Qahar al-Samarrai told the Journal News.
    He added: "There is a great reluctance among the sons of the Sunni component because of the control of the organization calling the terrorist on the provinces," noting that "the citizens in those areas need services and sponsorship to participate in the elections."
    He pointed out that "most families in the provinces have lost the voter card and this is a new challenge for the government to resolve in a certain period."
    "The remaining period is not sufficient, but the prime minister pledged to return all displaced people during the remaining period of the government," Samarrai said.
    Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi has pledged to return displaced people to their areas and rebuild the devastated cities that have been raging in 2014 and the general election in Iraq is scheduled for April 30 next year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:25 pm