Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: There is a deal sought Jubouri to hold during his visit to Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: There is a deal sought Jubouri to hold during his visit to Washington Empty State of Law: There is a deal sought Jubouri to hold during his visit to Washington

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Nov 2017, 1:37 am

[size=30]State of Law: There is a deal sought Jubouri to hold during his visit to Washington[/size]
    16/11/2017 08:43 | Number of readings: 310
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad 
    MP from the coalition of state law, Mohamed Chihod, on Thursday, the statements of Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri from Washington on the American presence that it represents his personal opinion and in tune with the trends of his party, indicating that the visit is personal and will ask about the substance after returning to Iraq.
    "The government and parliamentary approach against the American presence in all its forms in Iraq is in line with popular opinion rejecting the presence of any foreign troops on the country," he said in a press statement.
    He added that "statements by Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri on the survival of US forces are unacceptable and represent his personal opinion and the opinion of his party and not the parliament," adding that "the Council will address his questions after returning from the essence of the visit and its reasons and the purpose of launching such statements."
    He pointed out that "Jubouri's visit is personal and not official as the speaker of the House of Representatives because the official visits are carried out through his facilities a delegation of members of the Council," expecting that "there will be a deal sought by Jabouri during his visit to Washington."
    The speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri considered it "harmless" of the survival of US forces in Iraq after the stage of defeating "advocating" the criminal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:20 pm