Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Switzerland does not recognize the authority of Israel and is committed to the establishment of a P

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Switzerland does not recognize the authority of Israel and is committed to the establishment of a P Empty Switzerland does not recognize the authority of Israel and is committed to the establishment of a P

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:36 am

[size=30]Switzerland does not recognize the authority of Israel and is committed to the establishment of a Palestinian state[/size]
    09/12/2017 08:49 | Number of readings: 168
    font size:  Switzerland does not recognize the authority of Israel and is committed to the establishment of a P Font_decrease  Switzerland does not recognize the authority of Israel and is committed to the establishment of a P Font_enlarge
     Switzerland does not recognize the authority of Israel and is committed to the establishment of a P Thumbnail.php?file=_____________________________317910558
    Trend Press / Agencies

Switzerland said on Saturday that America's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was "an obstacle to achieving a just and lasting peace."

"The unilateral US decision does not affect the implementation of international humanitarian law - particularly the Fourth Geneva Convention of 1949 - and human rights in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem," the Swiss government said in a statement.

Switzerland has made clear that it does not recognize Israel's authority beyond the 1967 borders and is committed to the establishment of a viable, contiguous and sovereign Palestinian State with Jerusalem as its capital and on the basis of the 1967 borders. It will not recognize changes in these borders, including Jerusalem. Did not result from an agreement to be negotiated between the parties. "

The Swiss statement stressed that in the absence of an international agreement on the status of Jerusalem, Switzerland will retain its embassy in Tel Aviv.

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 12:21 am