Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arrest of two female employees at Al-Rasheed Bank for misappropriation of 19 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arrest of two female employees at Al-Rasheed Bank for misappropriation of 19 billion dollars Empty Arrest of two female employees at Al-Rasheed Bank for misappropriation of 19 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 1:37 am

[ltr]Arrest of two female employees at Al-Rasheed Bank for misappropriation of 19 billion dollars[/ltr]
    [ltr]Local[/ltr]
     Since 2017-12-20 at 13:47 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Court of Inquiry Rusafa specialized in issues of integrity, on Wednesday, a decision to arrest two female employees in the Bank of Rashid for embezzling a financial amount of 19 billion Iraqi dinars.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The official spokesman of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Abdul Sattar Birqdar, in a statement received / Mawazine News / a copy of it, "The Court of Inquiry on the issues of integrity stopped two female employees in the bank of Rashid for financial embezzlement," noting that "the decision came in accordance with Article 315 of the law Sanctions ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]Berkdar added that "the accused have organized false notices of the names of traders and withdraw those amounts to their personal accounts," pointing out that "the withdrawals amounted to 19 billion Iraqi dinars."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 8:25 am