Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work: Tomorrow the launch of a new batch of salary full-time civilian for the province of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work: Tomorrow the launch of a new batch of salary full-time civilian for the province of Baghdad Empty Work: Tomorrow the launch of a new batch of salary full-time civilian for the province of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Dec 2017, 2:55 am

Work: Tomorrow the launch of a new batch of salary full-time civilian for the province of Baghdad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Authority for the Care of People with Disabilities and special needs in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced the launch of a new batch of salary of the full-time appointment of Baghdad Governorate for civilians covered by the Law of Disabled Persons and special needs No. (38) for 2013 starting on Saturday, 23/12/2017 In the Iraqi-Korean Center.
    "The new batch of full-time civilian salaries will be distributed from Saturday 23/12/2017 after completion of all logistical and legal procedures necessary to cover the civilians with the full-time appointment of the Baghdad governorate to be able to receive," a statement by the ministry's chairman, Asghar Abdul Razzaq al-Moussawi, Their entitlements. "
    He added that "the number of covered by the full-time appointment of civilians for the province of Baghdad amounted to (5828) beneficiaries, a new batch through which the inclusion of recipients during the last period and the payments to be received for three months is (August, September, October) for the year 2017."
    "The distribution will be 200 beneficiaries per day at the headquarters of the old disabled people / building of the National Center for Occupational Health and Safety near the electricity department, and will be in the presence of the appointed only with the original documents of both parties (the designated and disabled) and the names published on the website and pages Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs and the page of the Authority for the Care of People with Disabilities and Special Needs "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 11:29 pm