Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government issues instructions to spend the budget according to the formula 1/12

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government issues instructions to spend the budget according to the formula 1/12 Empty The government issues instructions to spend the budget according to the formula 1/12

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:24 am

The government issues instructions to spend the budget according to the formula 1/12

09:46 - 25/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
     A deputy who knows the media close to Prime Minister Haider Abadi, Monday, the government issued instructions to spend next year's budget 2018 formula 1/12, noting that the government will return the draft budget law to parliament without making changes.
     "The government will return the draft budget law next year to the House of Representatives without making any amendment to it because of the lack of surplus funds," MP Jassim Mohammed Jaafar said in a statement.
     "The economic crisis continues and the war on terrorism is not completed, as well as the restoration of basic services for liberated areas, which means that any increase will be at the expense of those sectors," adding that "the government gave instructions to spend money according to the formula 1/12 which means it is sure Of not approving the budget during the next year at all. "
    The MP for a coalition of law and a member of the Legal Committee Kamel Zaidi revealed in a previous statement to the / information /, the existence of several options the government to persuade the political blocs to end the objection on the budget. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:59 am