Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament resumes its meeting next Sunday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament resumes its meeting next Sunday Empty Parliament resumes its meeting next Sunday

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jan 2018, 9:28 am

Parliament resumes its meeting next Sunday

16:00 - 04/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    The House of Representatives decided on Thursday to resume its meeting on Sunday to complete the vote on the agenda.
    A parliamentary source told the agency / information / "The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, decided today, to make the meeting open to be resumed on Sunday, to complete the vote on the rest of the agenda."
    He added that "the session witnessed the end of the first reading of the proposed law of the first amendment to the  law of the Anti-Terrorism No. (31) for the year 2016, while finishing the first reading of the draft law of the first amendment to the law of quarantine No. 76 of 2012.
    On Thursday, parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri opened the first session of the legislative session in the presence of 170 MPs. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 1:53 am