Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank staff cleared its buildings urgently against the backdrop of threats of terrorist

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank staff cleared its buildings urgently against the backdrop of threats of terrorist Empty Central Bank staff cleared its buildings urgently against the backdrop of threats of terrorist

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Oct 2013, 8:12 am

Central Bank staff cleared its buildings urgently against the backdrop of threats of terrorist

10/30/2013 /Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: A source in the Iraqi police, Wednesday, that the central bank cleared all its buildings Mozfa the urgent threats against the backdrop of a "terrorist" received.

The source said, "Tomorrow's Press," "The management of the central bank, this afternoon, to evacuate their buildings of its employees in full, after receiving information that trying to bank targeted by armed groups."

The source, who requested anonymity, that "the security forces deployed in the vicinity of the building, which is located at the beginning of the Al-Rashid Street in central Baghdad."

This is not the first time that the central bank is exposed to the threat, which saw the bank in 2007, clashes between security forces and gunmen tried to break into.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 8:34 am