Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

U.S. dollar re- ascent against the Iraqi dinar against the backdrop of threats to strike Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

U.S. dollar re- ascent against the Iraqi dinar against the backdrop of threats to strike Syria Empty U.S. dollar re- ascent against the Iraqi dinar against the backdrop of threats to strike Syria

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2013, 4:17 pm

U.S. dollar re- ascent against the Iraqi dinar against the backdrop of threats to strike Syria

Posted on : 08/29/2013 16:14:26

Baghdad \ Yet

Confirmed in Baghdad banking owners about the rise of the price of the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar after a period of stability .

They said during their talk of " the future" Thursday " that the U.S. dollar continues to rise in the black market under the promotion of news about U.S. military intervention in Syria and its repercussions in the Middle East and Alaarac especially from the neighboring country of Syria , including seized control of the dealers and investors fears of a liquidity shortage dollar in the region " is over.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

U.S. dollar re- ascent against the Iraqi dinar against the backdrop of threats to strike Syria Empty Re: U.S. dollar re- ascent against the Iraqi dinar against the backdrop of threats to strike Syria

Post by wayoutnow Thu 29 Aug 2013, 6:51 pm

Well that just means the dinar has to b that much higher to get their people to trust and quit using the USA dollar in the long run $$$$$

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 12:04 pm