Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
weslin3
mochasmom
jojolanc
fonz1951
Rocky
9 posters

Economist: If Iraq's money was distributed to the people to become princes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: If Iraq's money was distributed to the people to become princes - Page 2 Empty Economist: If Iraq's money was distributed to the people to become princes

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 3:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Economist: If Iraq's money was distributed to the people to become princes
    January 21 2018 10:13 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Semisem[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

The economic expert Salam Smism,, the budget of Iraq since 2003 to 2014 about 959 billion dollars, stressing that if the money was distributed to the people to become princes. 

"The budget of Iraq from 2003 to 2014 amounted to about 959 billion dollars and the number of the souls of Iraq about 30 million people." 

"If you divide this money into the number of souls, the per capita share is about $ 32,000," he said. "Every Iraqi will become a prince. If we calculate the average of each family, seven people will each share $ 224 million." 

"The Iraqi budget before the occupation was only $ 3.2 billion, according to the mechanism of oil for food and the country was trapped."

[/rtl][/size]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economist: If Iraq's money was distributed to the people to become princes - Page 2 Empty Re: Economist: If Iraq's money was distributed to the people to become princes

Post by weslin3 Mon 22 Jan 2018, 11:31 am

mochasmom wrote:How do they make change for purchases without smaller notes, I don't get it

Good question.. Now with a MC card, easier.. without one take in a bucket full?
    tt10
    tt10
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Economist: If Iraq's money was distributed to the people to become princes - Page 2 Empty Re: Economist: If Iraq's money was distributed to the people to become princes

Post by tt10 Mon 22 Jan 2018, 12:01 pm

They still have 250 and 500s in circulation don’t they? Those would be roughly equivalent to .25 and .50 if my math is correct. The retired 50s would have been about a nickel.
    tt10
    tt10
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by tt10 Mon 22 Jan 2018, 12:07 pm

At least I hope the 500s are still good cause I have a stack of em!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 11:27 pm