Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A US drone destroy a Russian tank in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A US drone destroy a Russian tank in Syria Empty A US drone destroy a Russian tank in Syria

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Feb 2018, 2:01 am

A US drone destroy a Russian tank in Syria
    Arabic and International  Wednesday, February 14 2018 at 10: 36 am (25 views)
    A US drone destroy a Russian tank in Syria 20180214_103631-824A US drone destroy a Russian tank in Syria
    Baghdad / Sky Press

A US drone destroyed a Russian-made T-72 tank in Syria without killing a member of the coalition forces or local police stations, US officials said.

A US military statement said the strike carried out by the MQ-9RB aircraft near the Tabiya area in Syria resulted in the destruction of the tank after it entered the range of pro-US forces backed by an artillery shell, Reuters reported.

Lieutenant-General Jeffrey Harrigian, the top US air force officer in the Middle East, declined to speculate on who was driving the tank, and a US official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said at least two pro-Syrian forces were killed in the strike.

US Defense Secretary Jim Matisse played down the incident, saying that "it may be just two people doing something, I do not want to exaggerate it and describe it as a major attack."

The US strike comes less than a week after a major clash between coalition forces and pro-Syrian forces last night that killed 100 or more pro-Damascus forces.

http://www.skypressiq.net/2018/2/14/طائرة-اميركية-بدون-طيار-تدمر-دبابة-روسية-الصنع-في-سوريا

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 12:54 am