Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Daini: Plan of the Ministry of the current five-year planning better than its predecessor and will a

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Daini: Plan of the Ministry of the current five-year planning better than its predecessor and will a Empty Daini: Plan of the Ministry of the current five-year planning better than its predecessor and will a

Post by Hkp1 Wed 06 Feb 2013, 3:56 pm

Daini: Plan of the Ministry of the current five-year planning better than its predecessor and will achieve concrete results

Date: 06/02/2013 13:09:55 Wednesday

Baghdad (news) .. Suggested a member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / coalition in Iraq / Nahida Daini, the success of the five-year plan set by the Ministry of Planning, confirming that it was better than the previous plan and will achieve positive results over the next five years.

Daini said (of the Agency news): The five-year economic development plan drawn up by the Ministry of Planning during the current year a good hand is better than its predecessor, but it does not elevate the level of ambition of the fact that the country is going through.

She added: There is a five-year plan developed during the last stage proved to be a failure to not able to reduce poverty and improve infrastructure in the country, on the contrary it has increased poverty and made ​​infrastructure retreating towards the worst.

She explained: that the current plan included construction of housing units and low cost to the poor, and a study to raise the economic reality of the country through diversification income and non-dependence on oil, reflective occur this plan change Baellouka Economic and give positive results tangible. / End / 8. N. P
    /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:49 am