Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turaihi: Serious corruption deals in the Ministry of Justice behind the political whales great

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turaihi: Serious corruption deals in the Ministry of Justice behind the political whales great Empty Turaihi: Serious corruption deals in the Ministry of Justice behind the political whales great

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2018, 1:32 am

[size=30]Turaihi: Serious corruption deals in the Ministry of Justice behind the political whales great[/size]
    27/02/2018 08:27 | Number of readings: 196
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee revealed on Tuesday the existence of files of corruption described as "serious" in the Ministry of Justice, indicating that "great political whales" stand behind these files.

Committee member Azhar al-Turaihi said in a press statement that "there are serious and serious corruption deals in the Department of Real Estate Registration in the Ministry of Justice," pointing out that "this ministry includes the largest corruption file in terms of forging the properties of citizens and the state, "She said.

Al-Turaihi added that "the Parliamentary Integrity Committee hosted representatives from the Office of Financial Supervision, the Ministry of Justice and the Department of Real Estate to identify the counterfeit properties and corrupt officials who visit real estate." In the coming period, all these files and those involved will be revealed.

On July 15, the Supreme Judicial Council transferred Justice Ministry Inspector-General Hassan Hamoud al-Ukaili to the confirmation of fraudulent real estate fraud.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 10:28 am