Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

, the decline of oil exports from southern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

, the decline of oil exports from southern Iraq Empty , the decline of oil exports from southern Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Mar 2018, 9:15 am

[size=32]
    , the decline of oil exports from southern Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

44 minutes ago

Oil exports from southern Iraq fell by 70,000 barrels per day this month, indicating that OPEC's second-largest producer is heading towards exporting less shipments of crude for the third month.
    According to Reuters shipping data and independent industry follow-up, southern Iraq's exports averaged 3.36 million bpd in the first 21 days of March compared to 3.43 million bpd in February.
    The decline is signaled by the continued absence of signs of additional supply to the market from Iraq, despite the rise in oil prices this year to $ 71 a barrel for the first time since 2014, supported by an agreement led by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to reduce production.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

, the decline of oil exports from southern Iraq Empty Re: , the decline of oil exports from southern Iraq

Post by Lobo Fri 23 Mar 2018, 1:19 pm

If Iraq is not shipping and producing as much oil as it needs to help fill the coffers even though the price of oil is going up, tells me they have others plans to make up for that difference - praying it is the RV.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

, the decline of oil exports from southern Iraq Empty Re: , the decline of oil exports from southern Iraq

Post by weslin3 Fri 23 Mar 2018, 2:19 pm

thumbs
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Fri 23 Mar 2018, 3:52 pm

That idea sounds good to me, other ways besides oil.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:30 pm