Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In view of the similarity of banking names may cost you 25 thousand dinars! The distinctive name may

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In view of the similarity of banking names may cost you 25 thousand dinars! The distinctive name may Empty In view of the similarity of banking names may cost you 25 thousand dinars! The distinctive name may

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Mar 2018, 4:27 am

In view of the similarity of banking names may cost you 25 thousand dinars! The distinctive name may save you

2018/3/26 02:57:42 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With a government made up of corrupt politicians and complicit with the looting of the country's wealth and money, theft of public money has become commonplace in Iraq, our day trip will start from one of the private banks located in Baghdad, which has become citizens stealing money in a new way.

As deliberated social networking sites a passage Vidyoya citizen came out angrily criticizing the tax department that it did not mean by his full name of the bank, which sent him where he said, "when my review of the Tax Service has been addressing my name duo only one of the banks until they are sure Mdunita for this bank, but I was surprised when I arrived that there a lot of similar names, for example, there are five people who have the name of Mohammed Hussein and Ali Mohammed Hussein Ali and others on each of them to pay 25 thousand to the bank until it is sure of indebtedness and end their treatment ".mstgharba not addressing triple name, title and information citizen completely even excluded for these Cases and avoids the citizen to pay 25 thousand to the bank.

"I inquired of the staff and said one of them that we can address the department to write the full name and title, but they did not do it" believes that there is an agreement between the directors of taxes and banking department to steal the citizen indirectly and block transactions, although the bank my family and the humiliated citizen in this way to enter him in per day millions of money haraam wealth no man's land.

The financial crisis experienced by the country overshadowed and its impact on all economic sectors affected by all government and individuals, and the sectors that the effects of this crisis, it clearly emerged is the banking sector, began to banks, especially civil ones dragging their feet in the financial dealings and Alinkl obligations with those collaborating with them, and those roads are indirectly stolen by the citizen and even directly by private banks that the Bank percent, numbering more than offer only the theft of citizen service, the fact that this poor people is the weakest link between corruption whales even violate their rights every day.

Advisor "Association of private banks," an economic expert peace Sumaisem says in her speech for (and News) said: "We must rely on the four-wheel name and the name of the mother in all government transactions in all institutions to prevent any suspicion, because in Iraq, especially up the similarity of names to the fourth grandfather most Iraqis call their children the names of their parents, and therefore the Iraqi problem lies in the similarity of names always. "

She Sumaisem that "in the event that the case was a deliberate tax department must at the Ministry of Finance to take the necessary measures to prevent the occurrence of corruption and reduction of these incorrect methods that deplete the funds of citizens with impunity."

As a member of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, Najiba Najib has indicated in her speech for (and News) that: "The State as that imposed taxes by taking ways and measures to ensure the lack of complexity to the citizens, and not to make the citizen escapes tax measures using these methods Repellents, especially since the state in dire need of money taxes and fees to compensate for the shortfall in the budget. " Indicating that annoyed citizens in these ways and exploit it will have a negative impact on the general government and the bank in particular, which will lead later to the reluctance of citizens to pay taxes and end their transactions.

She added Najib said: "Reducing these violations and problems lies in the coordination between the government and private banks and between the concerned ministries such as the Ministry of luxury, and activating the supervisory role of the Integrity Commission and the imposition of control by the central bank on the performance of private banks and which will be able to reduce these behaviors and achieve citizen service the best image ".

For his part, the media Agricultural Bank director, Mohammed Sharif in his speech (and News) said: "The issue of trade paper methods obsolete, and throughout the world are adopting modern electronic systems under the name of (governance or e-government) in the completion of transactions and exchanges Finance, these systems boil down a lot of slack in the rings transactions and create a protection system for citizens so as to ensure access to information accurately and far from the similarities in names, for example. "

He pointed Media Agricultural Bank director of "The process of repeating the names back to the failure of the financial regulations adopted despite trying to restructure banks and the introduction of modern technologies in which which was adopted by the central bank about ten years ago, this process did not work until the moment but there is a lack of seriousness in re-axes structuring of the training of workers and the introduction of modern technologies. "

He said Sharif said: "the tax system in Iraq, a backward system and that a tax operations rely on primitive methods lag behind, although in general capitalist systems are taking pot tax ascending and the accumulation of collection to exploit service sectors and social security, but still tax collection based entirely on the fees and small taxes Low income people ".

Previously the Central Bank of Iraq, that used the expertise of a global company to decide the fate of some local banks, but the company "KPMG" filed a report carrying three options, either to support the bank or incorporated into another Bank or termination of his work.

The Central Bank of Iraq, the body responsible for formulating monetary policy and implementation, and the related cluster of cash and issue management, and supervision of the government and private banks work and follow the movement of capital and the sale of oil revenues from the dollar in the official auction to finance the government budget

It is noteworthy that in the recent period, especially the last two months that private banks began obviously dragging its feet in the delivery of depositors wishing to withdraw their money or part of it under the pretext of lack of sufficient liquidity to have

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:40 pm