Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

To avoid financial losses .. adviser Abadi calls for work to implement the budget immediately

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To avoid financial losses .. adviser Abadi calls for work to implement the budget immediately Empty To avoid financial losses .. adviser Abadi calls for work to implement the budget immediately

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Mar 2018, 8:48 am

[size=30]To avoid financial losses .. adviser Abadi calls for work to implement the budget immediately[/size]
    27/03/2018 11:22 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Special[/rtl]

[rtl]"The appearance of Mohammed Saleh financial adviser to Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Tuesday, that delaying the work of the federal budget will harm the Iraqi economy," calling for the implementation of budget items and work immediately to avoid financial losses.[/rtl]

[rtl]Saleh said in a statement to "the trend Press" that the failure to work in the financial budget for 2018 caused a disruption in the implementation of service projects and economic energy, water, municipalities and other important projects.[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "government expenditures constitute a proportion of not less than half of the gross domestic product of Iraq and thus stimulate demand and economic activity is through the financial budget."[/rtl]

[rtl]He called on the financial adviser to "accelerate the work of the general budget approved by the Iraqi Council of Representatives and published in the Official Gazette" facts "that the disruption of the national economy.[/rtl]

[rtl]The adviser Abbadi earlier in a special statement "to the trend of Press" that "the Fund looks forward to the outlook of the Iraqi economy in terms of the volume of spending and financial revenues achieved and find other alternatives in the event of errors within the budget," pointing out that the adoption of the budget is a national issue, Relationship with it . "[/rtl]

[rtl]Saleh pointed out that the budget of 2018 is aimed at maximizing non-oil resources, pointing to the State's tendency to encourage employment through the private sector, developing programs to lend young people with soft loans and enabling them to engage in the labor market .[/rtl]

[rtl] The House of Representatives approved on the 4th of this month the final draft of the federal budget for 2018, worth 88.5 billion dollars, with expenditures estimated at 104.16 trillion dinars, and a total deficit of 12.51 trillion dinars .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Lobo
    Lobo

To avoid financial losses .. adviser Abadi calls for work to implement the budget immediately Empty Re: To avoid financial losses .. adviser Abadi calls for work to implement the budget immediately

Post by Lobo Tue 27 Mar 2018, 9:23 am

Am I understanding this correctly that the budget was passed and published in the Official Gazette - but not being implemented? 306 306 306 306

]He called on the financial adviser to "accelerate the work of the general budget approved by the Iraqi Council of Representatives and published in the Official Gazette" facts "that the disruption of the national economy.
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

To avoid financial losses .. adviser Abadi calls for work to implement the budget immediately Empty Re: To avoid financial losses .. adviser Abadi calls for work to implement the budget immediately

Post by ron-man Tue 27 Mar 2018, 10:13 am

wow I don't understand this at times, these people need help to get the " jobs " started.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 27 Mar 2018, 10:28 am

Lobo wrote:Am I understanding this correctly that the budget was passed and published in the Official Gazette - but not being implemented? 306 306 306 306

]He called on the financial adviser to "accelerate the work of the general budget approved by the Iraqi Council of Representatives and published in the Official Gazette" facts "that the disruption of the national economy.

That's what it sounds like to me... Then implement the budget!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 1:50 pm