Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and the Czech Republic agree to prevent double taxation and protect the investor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and the Czech Republic agree to prevent double taxation and protect the investor Empty Iraq and the Czech Republic agree to prevent double taxation and protect the investor

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Mar 2018, 3:55 pm

[ltr]Iraq and the Czech Republic agree to prevent double taxation and protect the investor[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     From 2018-03-29 at 18:27 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Minister of Industry and Minerals Mohamed Shiaa al-Sudani announced on Thursday a series of agreements with the Czech side, including the prevention of double taxation and protection of the investor, in addition to three memorandums of understanding.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"My visit to the Czech Republic was very productive, during which meetings were held with the parliament, the Czech government and businessmen," Sudani said in a statement received by Mawazine News. "The agreement with the Czech side to prevent double taxation and protect the investor, An understanding with the Ministries of Agriculture, Health and Transport ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "an expanded meeting was held in the capital Prague was attended by a group of experts representing the ministries of state followed by the meeting of the Iraqi Committee with the Czech Minister of Industry to discuss the frameworks of joint cooperation and activating investment in the industry."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "discussing important projects in the manufacturing sectors, fertilizers, the agricultural and industrial fields in general, as well as the field of pharmaceutical and food industry, and also reached agreements related to facilitating the movement of aviation between the two countries."[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 9:25 am