Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Transport inaugurates the river line between Adhamiya and Jadriya regions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Transport inaugurates the river line between Adhamiya and Jadriya regions Empty Minister of Transport inaugurates the river line between Adhamiya and Jadriya regions

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Apr 2018, 6:18 am

Minister of Transport inaugurates the river line between Adhamiya and Jadriya regions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Minister of Transport Captain Kazem Al-Yamami opened the river navigation line between the areas of Adhamiya and Jadriya in Baghdad on Sunday. 
    "The opening ceremony witnessed the presence of the General Manager of the General Company for Maritime Transport, Abdul Karim Kanhal, the General Traffic Manager, Major General Amer al-Azzawi, a representative of the Baghdad Operations Command and the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers," the ministry said in a statement. 
    He added that "the goal of opening the navigation line was to add a new service in the movement of citizens between the two sides of Baghdad Karkh and Rusafa and also to serve the students and reduce the traffic congestion witnessed by the capital in the official working hours."
    He said that he will provide support to Baghdadi families and students, where the price of the ticket will be 1000 dinars only, and does not exceed the time of 25-30 minutes and gives the addition and service to the people of Baghdad in the way of mobility because of the new boats enjoy the service features, including four boats on the line can accommodate each one For 40 passengers and all marine safety standards are met and led by specialized crews. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:48 pm