Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US newspaper: Trump receives Saudi and Emirati support in his campaign

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US newspaper: Trump receives Saudi and Emirati support in his campaign Empty US newspaper: Trump receives Saudi and Emirati support in his campaign

Post by Rocky Sun 20 May 2018, 3:17 am

US newspaper: Trump receives Saudi and Emirati support in his campaign File-20180520090515-54-668x350

[size=32]US newspaper: Trump receives Saudi and Emirati support in his campaign[/size]

[rtl]34 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The New York Times reported on Sunday that "Donald Trump received support from Saudi Arabia and the UAE during his campaign.[/rtl]

[rtl]In Washington, three months before the 2016 election, a small group met at the Trump Tower in New York to meet Donald Trump's eldest son, the newspaper said in a report.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The group included three people, an Israeli who specializes in manipulating the sites of social media, the second is an envoy of two wealthy Arab presidents, the third is a Republican donor and has a controversial history in the Middle East as a security contractor."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The one who arranged this meeting, which took place on August 3, 2016, was Eric Prince, the security contractor and former president of Blackwater, and the envoy of the Arab princes told Donald Trump Jr. that the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia and the Crown Prince of the UAE wanted to help his father achieve Win the election to become president. "[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/228575

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:34 pm